Paul Rudd stars as Scott Lang (who becomes "Ant Man" )- a character who was a thief but trying to reform to work for good, with new technology and a specially designed suit is able to shrink to about the size of an ant., with superhuman strength and is sent on an important mission.|
A good film, similar in some ways to Marvel's other release - Iron Man but with a hero whose suit allows him to shrink to around ant size and and to team up with ants on a mission. Not necessarily the most believable film but good in it's own way.
- The making of an ant-sized heist: a how to guide (1.78:1, 1080p24, approx 14.5 mins) - the stars (Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas and crew talk about the characters, the film and how it was made, including behind the scenes effects shots.
- Let's go to the macroverse (1.78:1, 1080p24, approx 8 mins) - behind the scenes on shooting and creating the shots at a macro/miniature level for the film
- WHIH NewsFront - 3 seperate fictional shorts with the film's TV news channel showing events from the film.
* Deleted & extended scenes - with optional commentary
* Gag reel (almost 3.5 mins)
* Audio commentary of the film with Peyton Reed (director) and Paul Rudd (who plays Scott Lang/Ant Man)
* Info (just a page of text about the commentaries/interviews)
The extras on the disc are generally good, though a bit more could have been spent on the behind the scenes/making of shots. This is a BD-J title and resume play works as long as reselect the option you were playing (search as a commentary).