Sequel to X-Men: First Class. The characters from the original X-Men films join up to fight along side those from X-Men: First Class.|
A mutant travels back to the 1970s to prevent something happening that changed the course of history and let to a terrible future. The team try to stop an army of sentinal robots created with the intent to wipe out mutants.
Note: This is a BD-J title, and there is a resume play option (though after stopping it takes a while to reload and show logo stuff first).
Contains some bad language.
• Deleted Scenes - several deleted scenes with optional commentary by director Bryan Singer. Option to "play all" or to play individually.
• "Kitchen Sequence" - outtakes
• Double take: Xavier & magneto - filming the younger and older versions of the characters including where one character 'meets' a different version of himself.
• X-Men: Re-United. About filming with the original and newer cast.
• Classification: M - about deciding on the new mutants for the film and about the effects for the characters, including shooting the slow motion/high speed visual effects shots.
• Sentinels: For a secure future - shooting with the huge robots.
• Gallery: Trask Industries - various still image mutant designs and bluprints for/photos of the sentinel robots.
• Theatrical trailers
• Sneak peek of Exodus: Gods and Kings - short (about 1.5 mins) look at the production of Ridley Scott's war film set in ancient egypt.
A good film, continuing the story of the new cast and with the main, original cast. It could have done without the bad language and without the scene with Logan. There is no film commentary option - or really in-depth look at behind the scenes/making of like there are in other similar films - so the extras could have been a bit better.